XS728T 28 PORT 10 GIGABIT COPPER SMART MANAGED PRO SWITCH - Garansi 10 Tahun
The XS728T is a powerful Smart Managed Switches that come with 24 10-Gigabit Copper ports and 4 additional Dedicated SFP+ ports for 10G Fiber links. The NETGEAR 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Switches are purposely designed as a cost-effective way to provide 10G connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems. They can be used at the “center of a small business network” or as an aggregation / access switch in a larger organization including workgroup access, connecting to a 10-Gigabit NETGEAR Fully Managed Switch on one end and extending the 10G connections to the edge.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 24 10G ports
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS:4 x 1G/10G SFP+ ports
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION & CONTROL:Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control for secure setup, access, and SNMP (NMS 300) management.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
|10-Gigabit Copper Ports||24 10GBASE-T copper|
|SFP ports||4 SFP+ 1000/10GBASE-X fiber ports (dedicated)|
|MAC address database size||16K|
|VLAN (# supported)||512|
|Number of LAGs & number of members||12 LAGS with max 8 members in each LAG (LACP)|
|Number of priority queues||8|
|Access Control Lists (ACLs)||164 shared for MAC, IP and IPv6 ACLs|
|IPv4 Static routes||64|
|IPv6 Static routes||64|
|Power supply||Internal; 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Max power consumption (Watts)||134.9 W|
|Acoustic Noise Level @25°C (dBA)||29.1 dBA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)|
|MTBF (@25° C)||514,977 hours|
|Electromagnetic compliance (A or B)||Class A|
|Warranty||10-year Limited Hardware Warranty|