Netgear XS716T - 16 Port 10 Gigabit Copper Smart Managed Pro Switch L2 (Warranty 10 Years)
The NETGEAR XS716T is a powerful Smart Managed Switches that come with 16 10-Gigabit Copper ports and 2 Shared (Combo) Copper/SFP+ ports for 10G Fiber links. The NETGEAR 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switches are purposely designed as a cost-effective way to provide 10G connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems. They can be used at the “center of a small business network” or as an aggregation / access switch in a larger organization including workgroup access, connecting to a 10‑Gigabit NETGEAR Fully Managed Switch on one end and extending the 10G connections to the edge. The XS716T is ideal for smaller workgroups that need high bandwidth for sharing, collaborating, editing, and publishing high-density content like video or animation.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 10G ports
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 2 x 1G/10G SFP+ ports (both are shared)
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control for secure setup, access, and SNMP (NMS 300) management.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT:Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
|10-Gigabit Copper Ports||16 10GBASE-T copper|
|SFP ports||2 SFP+ 1000/10GBASE-X fiber ports (shared)|
|MAC address database size||16K|
|VLAN (# supported)||512|
|Number of LAGs & number of members||8 LAGS with max 8 members in each LAG (LACP)|
|Number of priority queues||8|
|Access Control Lists (ACLs)||100 shared for MAC, IP and IPv6 ACLs|
|IPv4 Static routes||32|
|IPv6 Static routes||32|
|Power supply||Internal; 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Max power consumption (Watts)||96 W|
|Acoustic Noise Level @25°C (dBA)||29.1 dBA|
|Operating Temperature||-5° to 55°C (23° to 131°F)|
|MTBF (@ 25° C)||276,832 hours|
|Electromagnetic compliance (A or B)||Class A|
|Warranty||10-years Limited Hardware Warranty|