Netgear RR2304 - NAS Network Storage 1U Rackmount 4 Bay (Warranty 5 Years)
Data is one of the most valuable assets in any business. The sharing, storing, archiving and disaster recovery of data are critical elements in an IT infrastructure. In addition to these universal IT requirements, for a small and medium size business, scalability, ease-of-use and cost effectiveness are essential measurements in selecting the right storage solution.
All ReadyNAS support the entire suite of features in ReadyNAS OS, including 5 levels of data protection, ReadyDR disaster recovery, and virtualized storage for VMware and other virtualized networks.These Rackmount NAS models also come with the latest ReadyNAS OS 6.7 software for ultimate security and reliability. New features include Cloud backup to Amazon S3 (AWS) on top of Google Drive, Dropbox and Egnyte content management, 3D configuration tool, future-proof and safer Linux 4.4, unique desktop RAID 50 and 60 for more reliable storage, and many more business features that enables the ultimate business features in ReadyNAS. Yield the benefits of the latest industrial and software design from NETGEAR with ReadyNAS storage.
- File Sharing - Unified storage platform for sharing files between Windows, Mac and Linux-based computers
- Hard Drive Redundancy - RAID redundancy with automatic expansion and unlimited data snapshots for point-in-time restore.
- Cloud Collaboration - Share selected folders and files with ReadyCLOUD with partners, clients or internal teams
- Backup & Recovery - ReadyDR disaster recovery solution based on block level replication technology
- App Managed - Easily manage your ReadyNAS from the palm of your hand with NETGEAR Insight app
- Virtualization - Thin provisioning, iSCSI support and certified with VMware
|Product Number||RR2304 (Diskless)|
|CPU||Intel Celeron Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor|
|Number of Bays||4 Bays|
|Number of Users||1 - 40|
|Maximum Capacity||48 TB|
|Drive Types Supported||SATA/SSD 2.5″ or 3.5″|
|Gigabit LAN Ports||2|
|USB Ports||Three (3) USB 3.0 ports|
|Power Supply||Internal 180W: input 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Cloud-discovery, Setup and Management||Yes|
|Data Protection with Unlimited Snapshots||Yes|
|Web-managed Replication for Disaster Recovery||Yes|
|iSCSI and Thin Provisioning||Yes|
|Single DLNA Server for Local and Remote Streaming||Yes|
|Warranty||5-years Limited Hardware Warranty|