GS310TP 10-PORT GIGABIT ETHERNET POE+ SMART MANAGED PRO SWITCH - Garansi 2 Tahun
Experience advanced configuration & control with an easy-to-use GUI interface that offers refined control for secure setup, access, and SNMP management. Comes with a modern desktop design for simple and stylish for use in any room or office. Built to last: every NETGEAR network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
- Great choice of PoE options As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of providing PoE options that can adapt to the business’s needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ PoE devices encompass VoIP phones, IP Security Cameras, Wireless access points, proximity sensors, door locks and other IoT devices. Wave 2 802.11ac access points and PTZ cameras increasingly require 30W (PoE+).
- Dedicated SFP Fiber Uplinks Two dedicated SFP ports provide fiber uplinks without sacrificing any downlink Gigabit port.
- Dynamic VLAN Assignment IP phones and PCs can authenticate on the same port but under different VLAN assignment policies. Users are free to move around and enjoy the same level of network access regardless of their physical location in the network.
- Robust Security Features Build a secured, converged network with all types of traffic by preventing external attacks and blocking malware while allowing secure access for authorized users. Features include: 802.1x authentication, DHCP filtering, ACL filtering.
- Comprehensive QoS Features Advanced controls for optimized network performance and better delivery of mission-critical traffics such as voice and video. Features include: Port-based or 802.1p-based prioritization, Port-based ingress and egress rate limiting.
- Auto-VoIP, Auto-Voice and Auto-Video Automatic Voice over IP prioritization (Auto-VoIP) simplifies most complex multi-vendor IP telephone deployments, providing the best class of service to VoIP streams (both data and signaling) over other ordinary traffic by classifying traffic, and enabling correct egress queue configuration. Similarly, Auto-Video VLAN enables IGMP snooping to minimize broadcast streams.
- Protected Ports Ensure no exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic between the protected ports on the switch, thereby improving the security of your converged network. This allows your sensitive phone conversations to stay private and your surveillance video clips can be forwarded to their designated storage device without leakage or alteration.
- Advanced per port PoE controls Remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, secure access door locks, IoT devices…)
- DHCP Snooping Ensure IP address allocation integrity by allowing only clients with specific IP/MAC addresses to have access to the network.
- Dual Firmware Images Dual firmware image for transparent firmware updates / configuration changes with minimum service interruption.
|Model Description||NETGEAR® S350 Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 SFP Ports|
|SFP ports||2 (Dedicated)|
|PoE+ (802.3at) ports||8|
|Total PoE Power budget (Watts)||55W|
|Max MAC entries||8K|
|VLAN (Number Supported)||64|
|Dynamic VLAN assignment||Yes|
|Host ARP table||Yes|
|Max consumption (Watts)||15.1W (no PoE) / 69.3W (full PoE)|
|Operating temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|MTBF||1,081,119 hrs (123 yrs)|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited Hardware Warranty|
switch, network switch, gigabit switch, smart switch, 10 port, switch 10 port, ethernet switch, lan, poe, poe+, poe switch, smart managed pro switch, s350